Personal Training Sessions
Personal Trainers are not just for professional athletes
Personal Trainers are great to help you reach your fitness goals and to keep you on track. Most people get bored with their routine or worse use incorrect technique which can really impact on their bodies in the form of injuries!
By employing the services of one of our
Registered Exercise Professional’s, we can provide you with new enthusiasm for exercise and can help you reach your goals faster in a safe and effective manner.
Research has shown that working out with another person can be good for you physically, intellectually and emotionally – not to mention, quite good fun!
Do you need a Personal trainer?
- Do you want to feel better about yourself?
- Are you a gym member who is frustrated by your lack of progress?
- Are you a couch potato that would like to be more active but can’t seem to get started?
- Have you been on diets in the past, lost weight, then, put it all back on again?
- Do you have a secret Health and Fitness goal that you are scared to tell anyone about?
- Are you a great one for starting a get fit plan then give up?
- Does your partner tease you about your lack of self control when it comes to sweet treats?
- Would you like to learn more about your own Health and Fitness and would you like to live a healthier life?
- Do you feel life would be easier if you just had a bit more energy?
- Are you sick of exercising all the time and not achieving anything?
- Are you stiff and sore when you get up in the morning?
- Do you want to run a marathon?
- Do you want to keep up with your children and/or Grandchildren?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions – we can help you! Why don’t you contact us today and one of our qualified trainers will be happy to discuss the various options and get you started.
Our areas of expertise for Personal Training include:
- Core Stability
- Gym Stick
- Strength and Conditioning
- Myofascial Release
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Swiss Ball
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Fit Band
- Sports Conditioning
- Kettle bell